Restaurants

restaurants.jpg

Ozone decomposes spontaneously in water and is a very reactive oxidizing agent with a short half-life. It is used to disinfect water and to oxidize color and taste contaminants in water. It is also increasingly used for disinfection purposes of food and food contact surfaces and is permitted by the National Organic Standards for use in organic processing (including post harvest handling) with no restrictions.

Ozonized water kills over 200 pathogens including E.coli and other life-threatening bacteria that can enter a restaurant from food, your employees, and from sources you can't predict.